Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Baby Shower Cake - Teddy on clouds

So this past weekend was a very busy cake-weekend for me.  I had 3 cakes to do and very little time (and so I had to sacrifice my sleep in order to make it happen).  One of the 3 cakes was a baby shower cake for my brother and his wife's second baby (boy).  I wanted to make something special for them, so here's what I came up with. Flavours are Red Velvet with Cream cheese (top tier) and Rich chocolate with Peanut buttercream (bottom tier).  The (fat) teddy was hand sculpted out of chocolate fondant, and everything else was also covered in vanilla/white chocolate fondant.  I also made the cake board just to add that extra special touch.  Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

More pics after the jump...






Adriel eyeing Teddy's head...
getting closer...

Oh no, there goes Teddy's head!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment