Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Breaking Dawn

Good morning guys!  So, today I get to share with you some highlights from our Breaking Dawn event last Friday.  We booked a 40 seater Gold class theatre to ourselves at Albany Events Cinemas, and boy was that a luxurious experience!  If you really want to spoil yourself, or someone you love, then gold class is the way to go.  What made our event even more cooler is the fact that a lot of us dressed up as characters from the movie.  It was my first time to not come as Alice Cullen.  This year I came as Bella Swan, but not just any Bella Swan, the pregnant and dying-looking Bella Swan.  Here are some pics that better explain my description.  Enjoy (or be scared)!

My cousin with her red contacts, and me with my scary makeup and wig...hehe
 Of course, we had cupcakes!!  I made three for prizes.

And the winners were...

Click after the break to see a collage of pics from the night!  Enjoy!



The beautiful Gold class lounge...where we chillaxed before our movie

Highlights

Pregnant Bella
I hope you enjoyed this post guys!  Have a lovely day and see you all again tomorrow!!  I have a cake to share with y'all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment