Where would you like to go?

Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas family portrait

Good Monday everyone!!  Wow, I am sooo happy that we have a sunny day today, after one long rainy week!!  Woohoo!!  Let's pray it lasts fro

Now, this has got to be one of the coolest Christmas eCards ever!  It's by JibJab, and I couldn't help myself from trying it...check out my family video by clicking on the link below...

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/V9kNbE3MxoBPln3d?cmpid=jj_url

Pretty sweet right?  I love it!  It makes me laugh every time I watch it!  You should go and try it for your family!  It's a quick and fun way to send a unique Christmas greeting to family and friends around the world.  Some of them are free, too, like the one I used.

Today, I want to share with you our fun and unique family portrait for this year!  But before I do, let's visit the ones from the previous years just for fun!

I scanned this one because I couldn't find the original.  2009 family portrait.
2010 family portrait

And now without further ado, our 2011 Christmas family portrait...(drum roll please)...

Something fun and unique!!  Thanks to our friends from Photobooth Auckland for the fun experience!!
This year's one was definitely more chillaxed.  I mean, we didn't even dress up for it, apart from the Christmas props that our friends Tamara and Alec provided for us to use.  I mean, com'on now, I was still in my sweaty touch clothes with NO makeup whatsoever!  Definitely a more natural and honest take on my family!  Which is why my hubby and I love this year's one sooo much!!

Have you done your Christmas portrait yet?  Do you get yours professionally done each year?  Or do you do the sit-on-Santa's-lap thing that they have at malls this time of year?  Or are you a DIYer like us?  However you do it, I'm sure it will be great!!

I'm so excited for Christmas!!  Mainly to celebrate such a special day with the people I love.  

Enjoy this sunny Monday guys!!  See you again tomorrow!!  Oh, and this week will be my final bloggin' week for the year!!  I will have some time off to spend with my family then see you all back here next year!!  Oh yeahhh!!  

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment