Where would you like to go?

Thursday 8 December 2011

Happy Birthday to my bebe!!

No Christmas stuff today guys!  Today is all about my hubby Lui!  It's his birthday and I want this day to be special and all about him!  So I have been up all night baking (of course) and whipped up a batch of chocolate cupcakes for him to take to work today.  Chocolate with chocolate buttercream!  I was going to put my usual ganache, but I didn't have enough chocolate for it, so buttercream I went.  It tasted pretty amazing actually, and I don't usually make chocolate buttercream because ganache has always been the one to make me go "ohhh...mmm...ahhh...", but I think I'm definitely going to be making this buttercream more often from now on.  Here are some pics I snapped up at six this morning, before hubs left for work.  Enjoy!!


Last night, our dear friends Tamara and Alec invited us over to their lovely home and let us have some fun with their Photobooth.  Here is a fun Christmas photo that me and my hubby took.  Man, I have to say, I love that thing!  It really is the best!  I know I've said it before, but seriously, you have got to hire this baby out for your next function!  It is fun-guaranteed!  You'll love it so much you'll end up bloggin' about it - for real!
To my best friend and soul mate,

I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am to have you in my life.  You always make me laugh, let me tuck my freezing toes between your legs, you appreciate my curves, and never fail to tell me I look good.  You are a wonderful hubby, an awesome daddy, and I love you beyond measure!  Happy birthday bubs!  May God bless you with many more birthdays!  I sure am very excited to celebrate each and every one of them with you.

Much love,
your wifey xo

P.S. 381 4 life!  hehe

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment