Where would you like to go?

Thursday 1 December 2011

I've been featured!!

Wow, I'm sooo excited to tell YOU that I've been FEATURED!!  One of my favourite daily reads is Better After, by the lovely Lindsey all the way from Arizona.  She loves showcasing what she considers the best part of any design project or makeover - which of course are the before and afters.  I actually didn't know about this, until I read her blog today and saw my ironing board...LOL.  It was pretty cool.  Like I-feel-famous kinda cool, hehe.  If you would like to see it, then click on over here.

This is actually the second time I've been featured.  The first time was for my cakes.  I can't believe I haven't shared this with you yet!!  Anyway, better late than never, right?  So, Nikki from Style Twigs in the UK stumbled upon my blog and fell in love with my home-made creations.  She wrote me a lovely message, letting me know that she blogged about me.  Wow!!  Was all I could say.  How awesome is that, huh?  If you would like to see what she wrote, then click on over here.  I think it's amazing that there are people out there who acknowledge those who have inspired them in some way.  I'm so honoured and blessed to have met these wonderful people from all over the world.  I am still very amazed at the endless possibilities of what can be achieved with today's technology - just pure awesomeness!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment