Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Happy birthday Bharathi and Paati!!

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of making two eggless chocolate cakes for one of my frequent customers, Deepana.  She was the first person to order a wedding cake from me, so I truly cherish her :-)  These cakes were a request from her brother-in-law who wanted a cake for both his wife {her sister Bharathi} and his mother {Paati}.  Deepana really liked my Sprinkles cake that I've made in the past for my cousin Sebastian and also for my friend's son Kiwa.  She wanted something similar, but requested that the two cakes look different from each other.  This is what I came up with...enjoy!!

{Sorry for the quality of the photos.  I could only take photos with my phone.  My camera decided it was too tired to work that morning, hehe.}.





One of very few shots my camera did take...before it stopped working that morning.

And here are some progress shots...
Bharathi's cake

Paati's cake
 Hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment